17.2.20

**NEW**

 

Hello KSDesignz fans.

I wanted to let you know that I now have a *NEW* private group for KSDesignz operating on facebook which will re-place the KSD group on Aimoo at the end of February 2020.

I've been trialing it with a some of my lovely members for a few weeks now and even though it cannot be set up quite like what we are used to in our old groups, it works!

Thanks so much for you help dear friends ... you know who you are



If you were a member of the KSDesignz Aimoo group you are most welcome to join the fb group, as some have done so already  ... We would love to see you there.

If you take a look at the TABS at the 'top' of this page you will see a direct link TAB to the private fb group - titled: KSD FB GROUP

Please Take Note:

1.  You will need to be registered on facebook with a profile
2. You will need to apply for membership to this private group
 3. You will ONLY be accepted as a member if you are known from previous Yuku/Aimoo or other PSP groups I'm familar with, so please do state in the Q's what your user/nick name was to have your membership request accepted. 

PS: Once membership is accepted, facebook security will sit you in Pending for a day or so, which means you can unfortunately only preview the group in this mode, soooo (just keep trying to post a new post until you can) - once you are able to post you are participating as a full-blown member of the group and can interact with anything posted in the private group.

Last Note:
I will have to continue posting the tube challenges on my blog because for some reason at times fb changes the files from pngs to jpegs ... not happy.

I will however, continue posting the Tube Challenges in the private KSDesignz FB group thereafter unless unforseen circumstances warrant me reverting back to posting them on my blogger.

AND ... Just so you know ... I will carry on posting KSD FTU Clusters, FTU Tubes and other things here on my blog, so do keep visiting KSDesignz.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for your continued support!

hugs KSD xx


No comments: