17.1.18

FTU Cluster - Valentine #1

Here I am, back again for 2018 and hopefully depending on how things go throughout this year, I'll try to continue to post more new FTU, clusters, tubes, word art, etc. for all my KSD fans to grab!

In saying that though ... I have a second total hip replacement in the pipeline possibly around mid year sometime, plus a repair of my first total hip replacement at some stage further down the track ... Yuck!
😝
Because I took up sewing last year I've joined a group where I'm supposed to be sewing monthly blocks for a quilt which I have never attempted before in my life and havn't even started the first block for this month yet! It all looks so complicated lol!
👀
PLUS ...
Another house move again around April/May is pending ...
Soooo ... With all these real life things happening during this year, I really don't see me being able to do as much as I've done over the past few years, unfortunately.
😔
 I do love sharing with my fans FREELY, so will do my best to continue posting new things when possible!

😊
~~~~ " ~~~~ 

Here is my first cluster for 2018 ~ 'Valentine's Day #1' for fans to grab ... Do Enjoy xx
 💖
AND PLEASE DO - Follow me on my facebook page -  KSDesignz xx
💋





9 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow Jude..... tell me more news..... PM text or whatever!!!

Is this going to be the new home of KSD?

Hugs Jeennie

KSDesignz said...

Hahaha Jennie ... My blog will always be home for KSD. I'll PM you at some stage.

Hope all's well?

hugs KSD xx

Buzzy said...

thanks for sharing
hope you are doing well, take care
hugs Iris

Donna said...

This cluster is Beautiful! Thank you so much!

KSDesignz said...

You are very welcome Buzzy and Donna ... I have just posted NEW (2019) Valentine clusters if you would like to grab them also. Check out the MAIN page for the posting.

KSD xx

Dyane said...

Kooshie, What a GORGEOUS frame.

Thanks so much hun.

Miss you. hugs

Dyane

KSDesignz said...

Thanks Dyane ... I'm around, you just can't see me. BTW, this is an old Valentine's Cluster. I've posted NEW ones for 2019 on my main page of KSDesignz, on my Facebook page and in my group on Aimoo, so why not join there because I post all my creations in there first! ;)

hugs KSD xx

Emerald said...

Thanks so much for these awesome Valentine Cluster frames ...
Hugs Emerald

KSDesignz said...

Thank you very much and you are welcome Emerald ... hugs KSD xx