11.12.12

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Its that time of the year again where I hoped to get more things posted for you to play with, but other commitments always seem to get in the way ... I've been very busy creating plenty of christmas tubes to share with my group and am sharing a few of them over on my FTU Tube blog so just click the link in the above links bar to get you there

I even started a taggers Christmas kit full of goodies to put up this year and just havn't had the time to complete it so you never know ... If somehow I manage to get it done and posted before the end of this week you will be happy to grab it I'm sure

Once the feastive season is over I hope to be back with more around Feburary sometime

Happy holidays, stay safe and all the best for 2013

KSD

No comments: